Crowdfunding Video Production
Bring your investment pitch to life with an effective crowdfunding video.
Effective Crowdfunding Video Production
Based in Oxford, but filming in London and throughout the UK, Bounce Video produces crowdfunding videos for a range of business and charity clients. Our BAFTA-winning creative director, Grace Gibbons, has over 10 years of interview experience and knows how to get authentic and engaging crowdfunding video interview content.
Videos for Startups
Check out our latest crowdfunding videos
Equity crowdfunding video
Life sciences company
Let's talk about your crowdfunding video today
Crowdfunding video production – tips
- Don’t try to make the video yourself. The success or failure of these ventures often rests entirely on the quality of the promotional video.
- Keep it short. Few crowdfunding videos can hold the viewers’ attention for longer than 2 minutes.
- Get straight to the point. Clearly outline your product or business idea in the first 10 seconds.
- Use an interview format. It takes years of practice to master a scripted autocue delivery and unless you’re a pro you’ll look unnatural. Let an experienced director help you sell your product through an informal interview format.
- Don’t rely on getting traffic to your video purely from the crowd source funding website. Successful crowdfunding pitch videos are also promoted on social media and via email.
Bounce Video produced a crowdfunding campaign video for us. With a ridiculously tight timeline, Grace and her team turned around a simply brilliant video for us – worth every penny and we would highly recommend them!
Tim Harper, Harper Performance, London