How to sell your business in a 60 Second Intro Video
- Introduce yourself (first name), the company and what it does.
- Explain what problems you help your clients solve, and talk about what makes you different.
- Imagine you’re talking about what you do to a stranger who knows nothing about the subject.
- End with a call to action to encourage further engagement with your brand.
For example: Thanks for watching and for more video marketing tips, go to our blog.
What this package provides:
- A copy of our video marketing guide on ‘How to Script your CEO Welcome video’
- Script editing
- 3 hour shoot with a broadcast camera operator and director
- On-camera coaching
- Two-camera interview
- Full lighting set up (with optional make up)
- One licensed music track
- Editing, post production and delivery
- 1 round of amendments
- 30 – 60 second online video