Event Filming and Conference Videos Oxford
Event filming from Bounce – based in Oxford but filming throughout the UK, we produce a range of dynamic and cinematic event and conference videos for your website and social media channels.
Awards ceremony videos
Create a permanent record of the event and achievements with an awards ceremony video. Awards ceremony videos can also be used as a marketing tool to share on social media.
Provide an overview of the conference to people who could not attend with a highlights video. Then use it to publicise next year’s event!
Launch party videos
Bring your business or product launch to a wider audience by creating a launch party video. Don’t forget to share it through a social media video campaign.
Share your meeting highlights with staff at your company through a meeting video.
Event filming and conference video tips:
- Keep it short and select the best bits. We suggest under 2 minutes for online videos.
- Use hi-tech equipment for added cinematic gloss. We love to get our steady cam out at events!
- Get interviews – it’s a great opportunity to grab some soundbites from attendees that will really sell the event… and your business!
- Create a social media campaign for you video. Share it on sites like Facebook and Instagram.
- Contact you local newspaper for some free publicity. Send them the video afterwards to embed in the online article.
What’s included in your event video package:
- Event Videography – broadcast camera operator and director on the shoot
- Two cameras, full lighting set-up and steady cam
- Editing, post production and delivery
- 2 rounds of amendments
- One licensed music track
- 2 minute online video
- Custom video thumbnail
- Copy of our video marketing and search engine optimisation guide ‘How to share your event video’
If you want to maximise the impact of your next event, give Bounce a call on 01865 428890 or send us an email.