User privacy and data protection
We take your privacy seriously. This document lets you know how we will process and protect any data you share with us.
Our data protection policy is based on the following principles:
- We recognise the need for user privacy and data protection legislation compliance
- We understand we have a duty of care to our clients
- We only collect and process Data that is absolutely necessary and in the best interests of our clients and any data collected will be for the purpose of the services we provide
- We will never pass any client Data to a third party unless we have your express permission and it is in your best interest
- We endeavour to ensure that all our Data is correct and up to date
We aim to comply with
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
CONTACT FORMS AND EMAILS
If you contact us using the form on our contact page, the information you provide will be transferred to us via email, which will then be stored in our database.
If you sign up for our email newsletter your email address will be sent to our chosen marketing services provider. Your email address will remain with the marketing services provider, and we will not store it anywhere on our own system. You can request removal of your email address from this service. You will be able to unsubscribe from email newsletters at any time. A link to do so will be at the foot of every newsletter. Alternatively, you can contact us directly to request to be removed from our email list.
SITE VISITOR TRACKING
This site uses Analytics software to track user interaction. This information allows us to determine the number of people using our site, so we can understand how our site is being used, so we can improve our services. We do not have access to information which will identify you.
You can prevent the Analytics software from tracking your interaction with the site by disabling cookies on your internet browser.
In line with data protection regulations, we are obliged to report any data breaches. We will adhere to the requirement to do so within 72 hours and will report to the appropriate authorities. This also applies to any data theft.
The data controller of this website is: Bounce Video
18 Stratfield Road
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Email: [email protected]