Crowdfunding Video Production
Effective Crowdfunding Video Production
Based in Oxford, but filming in London and throughout the UK, Bounce Video produces crowdfunding videos for a range of business and charity clients. Our BAFTA-winning creative director, Grace Gibbons, has over 10 years of interview experience and knows how to get authentic and engaging crowdfunding video interview content.
Videos for Startups
Kickstarter, CrowdCube and other crowd source funding and investment platforms have become powerful tools for startups to raise capital and bring new products to the market. Crowdfunder and other crowdfunding video campaign sites can also be used by charities to raise money online.
Crowdfunding video production – tips
● Don’t try to make the video yourself. The success or failure of these ventures often rests entirely on the quality of the promotional video.
● Keep it short. Few crowdfunding videos can hold the viewers’ attention for longer than 2 minutes.
● Get straight to the point. Clearly outline your product or business idea in the first 10 seconds.
● Use an interview format. It takes years of practice to master a scripted autocue delivery and unless you’re a pro you’ll look unnatural. Let an experienced director help you sell your product through an informal interview format.
● Don’t rely on getting traffic to your video purely from the crowd source funding website. Successful crowdfunding pitch videos are also promoted on social media and via email.
Bounce Video produced a crowdfunding campaign video for us. With a ridiculously tight timeline, Grace and her team turned around a simply brilliant video for us – worth every penny and we would highly recommend them!
Tim Harper, Harper Performance, London
Let us help you
If you are looking for a video team to help you create an effective crowdfunding film, give Bounce a call 01865 428890 or send us an email.
Join our mailing list
Connect with us
Bounce Video Ltd
COPYRIGHT © BOUNCE VIDEO LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.