Based in Oxford, but filming in London and throughout the UK, Bounce Video produces crowdfunding videos for a range of business and charity clients. Our BAFTA-winning creative director, Grace Gibbons, has over 10 years of interview experience and knows how to get authentic and engaging crowdfunding video interview content.
● Don’t try to make the video yourself. The success or failure of these ventures often rests entirely on the quality of the promotional video.
● Keep it short. Few crowdfunding videos can hold the viewers’ attention for longer than 2 minutes.
● Get straight to the point. Clearly outline your product or business idea in the first 10 seconds.
● Use an interview format. It takes years of practice to master a scripted autocue delivery and unless you’re a pro you’ll look unnatural. Let an experienced director help you sell your product through an informal interview format.
● Don’t rely on getting traffic to your video purely from the crowd source funding website. Successful crowdfunding pitch videos are also promoted on social media and via email.